Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Stripes for the Dining Room?

Well, at first Kristen and I did not really like the pink/salmon color of the dining room ceiling but it has begun to grow on us. But the dark brown walls are a little too much. so we are taking a look at a couple of colors the first one is a mint colored green that I was thinking that we might be able to do as wide stripes on the walls.
I think that both Kristen and I like the green stripes but Kristen wants then a little bit wider (maybe 8" instead of the 6" that I sampled. We think that if the whole wall was done in this it would be a little intense so this would be the first room that we would want to put up wainscoting in.

I am going to buy a sample of a light blue to try in here tonight....we'll see how that goes!

2 comments: